We see many people choose to make the investment in a home generator after they’ve suffered through an outage for quite some time. Living in NE brings a lot of unexpected weather occurrences, and not just winter storms. Any time of the year, you and your loved ones can be faced with power outages causing a lot of headache and in some cases, very dangerous situations.
Your home depends on electricity, and there is a chance you do to. Throughout the year, we depend on our heating and our cooling, and we depend on it to keep our food from spoiling. An outage could prevent our business from staying up and running, which could mean a major loss of money if operations are at a stand-still. There is a necessity to make sure when there is an event of sudden power loss that you aren’t out for long. It is important that you know what options are out there to keep you and your loved ones safe in an unfortunate event.
Giving us a call is the first step in finding the right equipment best for you.
1. Provide an initial site visit to determine which generator is right for your home or business. This initial visit can save you loads of research time, time best spent doing whatever else may need to get done around the house!
2. Our team will install the standby generator (not just sell them)! Having a professional electrician perform the job means your own peace of mind when it comes to the safety of your home. Poorly installed products mean your loved one’s lives can be at risk, or your investment is wasted. Not choosing the correct generator can also harm your homes electrical appliances and larger damages can occur. Allowing us to perform the task will save you time and money.
3. Professional electricians who will service and maintain them! Your home generator needs some love every once and a while and regular maintenance boosts years of use out of your generator. Maintenance and servicing completed by a licensed and ensured technician makes it so that when the time comes for your generator to kick on, it does so efficiently, safely, and effectively.
COST EFFECTIVE GENERATOR INSTALLS IN CONNECTICUT
4. We are an affordable cost-effective solution. Our financing plans help get you up and running in no time. You won’t need to be scraping nickels and dimes to get the best equipment and the best team behind your installation and servicing.
5. Houses and businesses will benefit from a generator, and we can handle both. This means we are well equipped for whatever comes our way. As your reliable team, you can count on us to provide you with the right solution when you need it.
6. Dedication is one of our best traits. We will be there for you when you need us most.
7. We are easy to get a hold of. Give us a call at 203-733-3310.