Welcome to Ferrer’s Electric LLC
Electrical Safety Inspection
- PURPOSE: Ensure the safe operation of electrical components in your home.
- Identifying common electrical mistakes made by contractors and previous Do It Yourself homeowners. D.I.Y
- Recognizing outdated wiring such as aluminum or knob and tube.
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that may have degraded over time.
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire.
- Allowing for the correction of fire and safety hazards.
- Helping you save energy and reduce costs.
- Verification of proper light bulb wattage
- Switch and wall outlet operation and condition
- Shock or electrocution hazards
- Verification arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) are operating properly
- A check of all safety and security lighting
- Confirmation of grounding systems ( Meg/ohm ) Ground Rods
- Validation of appropriate surge protection
- Portable heater safety
- Verification of the proper placement of smoke detectors
- Check detectors
- Check carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspection of the electrical panel for appropriate labels, size/amps, and operation
- A detailed, prioritized report on all areas of attention concerning the electrical system of your home ( Can also be made available for a small fee ) of $39.99